For this week, here’s some good stuff on marriage, singleness, God speaking, Advent, and some excellent videos on the Bible.
- Kevin DeY0ung – 10 Diagnostic Questions For Your Marriage. Some great questions to ask yourself, or better yet talk to your spouse about, to help you think about where your relationship is.
- Tim Challies – God Actually Spoke to Me. Do you want to hear from God? How do you think He speaks to you? This is a great article on how God speaks to us through His Word, and a warning about “hearing from God” outside of that context.
- Katelynn Luedke – The Good Unwanted Gift of Singleness. I could’ve used this when I was single. It is an honest look at the pain of singleness, and how it is also a gift.
- The Bible Project. This is a really cool collaboration of some churches and companies. On this site, they put together (free) videos to help you understand the overarching story of the Bible. They have videos that focus on just one book of the Bible, and other videos that trace specific themes throughout the Bible. They’re very well done, informative, and great for individuals or families to use to learn together.
- Jon Bloom – Prepare Him Room. Are you celebrating Advent? Do you know what Advent is? Are you looking for simple resources to use during Advent? This article will help you with all of those, and could make these weeks leading up to Christmas much more meaningful than usual.