Home Ownership vs. Renting, Avoiding Germs, Christian Dating, Sentimental lies you might believe…I came across some really good stuff this week, check it out:
- Tony Reinke – 10 Questions on Dating with Matt Chandler. Some good, Biblical advice with a Christian perspective on dating today from a pastor worth listening to.
- Matt Reagan – 7 Sentimental Lies You Might Believe. This isn’t for the faint of heart. Here, the author deconstructs many of the things we often say and assume to be true, but may not be.
- Patrick Allan – The Common Germ-Avoiding Tricks That Aren’t Doing You Any Favors. During flu season (and all year round, to be honest) people take measures to avoid germs so they don’t get stick. There are all kinds of things we assume help us that actually don’t. Check this article out and see how many of them you do.
- Jared Sparks – How ‘It’s Not a Religion, it’s a Relationship’ is a Religion. This phrase that is commonly used by Christians doesn’t really protect us from treating our relationship with Him as a religion. This short read will encourage those of you who, like me, still put so much stock in your performance or spiritual habits.
- Eric Ravenscraft – ‘Renting is throwing away money” is Completely False. A thoughtful, detailed look at this statement so many people take for granted. So many people chase home ownership as a financial goal, but is it always a good decision?